Adventure Package Tour Description
Our Adventure package is the ultimate desert experience in one go. Enjoy the perfect sunrise from our hot air balloon, then get whisked away to some adventurous dune bashing, quad biking, horse and camel riding all in a single day!
The package includes pick up and drop off within Dubai city, Buffet breakfast in our Bedouin Camp, Falcon for your viewing and photography pleasure, a short Camel and Horse Ride and Quad Biking. Our carefully curated breakfast menu consists of assorted croissants, a variety of bread, scrambled eggs, Beef cold cuts, smoked salmon, verrine of chia seeds with Strawberry, Verrine of Granola with yoghurt, selection of jams, Fruits, Coffee, Tea and Juices. For any other queries, feel free to give us a call on 97142855682 or chat with us via WhatsApp.
- Pick up and drop off (only from Dubai).
- +/- 30mins to 1 hour balloon flight.
- Buffet breakfast post landing.
- Dune bashing.
- Short horse ride.
- Short camel ride.
- Quad Biking.
- Edited flight video via email is chargeable 200 AED per booking.
- Pick up and drop off from Bab Al Shams, Hatta, Jebel Ali or other Emirates are surcharged.
- Not allowed for participants with serious back/knee problems or recovering from surgery.
- Not allowed for participants with serious heart-related conditions.
- Not allowed for pregnant women who are more than 3 months pregnant.
- Not allowed for participants with physical disabilities or impairments.
- Not recommended for participants with Phobia of heights or flying.
- The minimum allowed age is 5 years.
- The maximum allowed age is 80 years.
- The maximum weight for any passenger is 120kgs (there will be an extra ticket charge if the weight limit is exceeded).
-You will then proceed to the take-off location where some formalities will be carried out followed by the Pilot briefing regarding safety and security.
-The balloon takes off after the passenger briefing which will commence your magical experience that lasts about an hour 30min+/- depending on the prevailing weather conditions.
-Upon landing, you will proceed to dune bashing by our experienced driver's then head to our bedouin camp where a delightful Breakfast shall await you with a Falcon for your viewing and photography pleasure. Complementary short horse and camel rides are also available at the camp.
-You will then proceed for a 30min Quad bike ride over the dunes.
-Once done your designated driver will drop you back to your hotel or pick up location.