Deluxe Package Description
Enjoy and explore the iconic Dubai desert as you float gently in our hot air balloon. All our balloon rides start just before sunrise. Therefore, you need to wake up before dawn and take an early morning drive to catch a glimpse of the natural beauty all around you. Begin the adventure by experiencing the hot air balloon inflation, a quick pre-flight briefing and then board the basket to glide all across the vast expanse of the Dubai desert.
The Deluxe Package includes pick up and drop off within Dubai city, Buffet breakfast in our Bedouin Camp, Falcon for your viewing and photography pleasure and a short Camel Ride. Our carefully curated breakfast menu consists of assorted croissants, a variety of bread, scrambled eggs, Beef cold cuts, smoked salmon, verrine of chia seeds with Strawberry, Verrine of Granola with yoghurt, selection of jams, Fruits, Coffee, Tea and Juices. For any other queries, feel free to give us a call on 97142855682 or chat with us via WhatsApp.
- Pick up and drop off (only from Dubai city).
- +/- 30mins to 1 hour Balloon Flight.
- Buffet breakfast post landing.
- Short camel ride.
- Edited flight video via email is chargeable 200 AED per booking.
- Pick up and drop off from Bab Al Shams, Hatta, Jebel Ali or other Emirates are surcharged.
- Quad Biking and Horse Riding (surcharge at the site).
- Not allowed for participants with serious back/knee problems or recovering from surgery.
- Not allowed for participants with serious heart-related conditions.
- Not allowed for pregnant women.
- Not allowed for participants with physical disabilities or impairments.
- Not recommended for participants with Phobia of heights or flying.
- The minimum allowed age is 5 years.
- The maximum allowed age is 80 years.
-You will then proceed to the take-off location where some formalities will be carried out followed by the Pilot briefing regarding safety and security.
-The balloon takes off after the passenger briefing which will commence your magical experience that lasts about an hour 30min+/- depending on the prevailing weather conditions.
-Upon landing you will be taken to our bedouin camp where you can enjoy Breakfast, a falcon will be available for viewing and photography and a complimentary short camel ride.
-Your designated driver will then drop you back to your pick-up point/location.