Deluxe Package Description
Enjoy and explore the iconic Dubai desert as you float gently in our hot air balloon. All our balloon rides start just before sunrise and therefore, you need to wake up before dawn and take an early morning drive to catch the glimpse of the natural beauty all around you. Our hot air balloon adventure starts with a quick pre-flight briefing and then, you are aboard the basket to glide all across the vast expanse of the desert of Dubai.
The Deluxe Package is inclusive of return transfers to & fro within Dubai, Breakfast in a Traditional Bedouin Camp, Falcon’s are also available at our camp for our guest viewing pleasure and photography and Camel Ride. Our Breakfast menu consists of assorted croissants & variety of breads, scrambled eggs, Beef cold cuts, sausages, Verrine of chia seeds with Strawberry, Verrine of Granola with yoghurt, selection of jams, Fruits, Arabic Coffee, Tea and Juices. For any other queries, feel free to give us a call on 97142855682
- Pick up and drop off (only from Dubai).
- +/- 30mins to 1 hour Balloon Flight.
- Breakfast post landing.
- Camel Ride.
- Flying certificate signed by pilot (e-certificate).
- Full flight video through email is chargeable 125 AED/passenger
- For Sharjah, other Emirates or Bab Al Shams, Hatta, Jebel Ali passengers pick up & drop off is surcharged
- Quad Biking and Horse Riding (surcharge at the site)
- Not allowed for participants with serious back/knee problems or recovering from surgery.
- Not allowed for participants with serious heart related conditions.
- Not allowed for pregnant women who are more than 3 months pregnant.
- Not allowed for participants with physical disabilities or impairments.
- Not recommended for participants with Phobia of heights or flying.
- Minimum allowed age is 5 years.
- Maximum allowed age is 70 years.
- Maximum weight for any passenger is 120kgs (there will be an extra ticket charge if weight limit is exceeded).
-You would then proceed to the take-off location where you will carry out some formalities and be briefed by our Pilot regarding safety and security.
-You then take-off into this magical experience which would last about an hour.
-Upon landing you will be taken to our Traditional Bedouin Camp where you can enjoy Breakfast, falcon's will be available for guest viewing and photography and complimentary camel ride.
-Your designated driver will drop you back to your pick-up point/location.